how i got my Tevis Buckle

tom sites goearth@shentel.net
My buddy Larry got the buckle in 79 when they were real silver on George the Wonder Horse(still alive in Kansas).  It is his most prized Posession but his concern for my training utilizing nicotine weighed so heavily on his mind that he offered me the buckle if i quit the Camels.  3 days later i still got the Tevis Buckle on.  When i puff one toke its no longer mine.  So the price i pay for something which i can loose real quickly weighs on me heavily.  Every time i speak of this Buckle the story will change.  A different Horse, another year,  a different placing, stories to tell of George the Wonder Horse and how he bombed out at the OD but got this Buckle at the Tevis.  my Buddy gave me his buckle to Quit Smoking.  The price i'm paying is small compared to Larry giving up his most prized possesion.  Can i hold on to this Buckle?  That batttle may be harder than what it was too earn it.  I don't know i wasn't there.  I'm here trying not to take a toke and loose my buckle.  p.s. if i do toke he gets my 77 OD Buckle.  The price we pay...tom sites  he thinks i'm gonna smoke and he gets it back.  1 smoke ain't worth no tevis buckle