AERC RAFFLE

I just want to remind everyone that AERC has a beautiful RD Five Star
filly donated by Windstar Arabian Farms that you could win.  We are
having a raffle with the drawing to be on August 4th at the AERC National
Championship Awards Banquet.  The raffle tickets are only $2.00 and the
money helps to keep your membership dues down as well as going towards
other operating expenses.  Tickets can be found on page 18 of the May
issue of Endurance News.  You can send in one ticket or make copies and
send in as many as you want with the appropriate amount of money.

This is a wonderful chance to win a very pretty purebred Arabian filly
whose pedigree reads like a whos who of racing.  RD Five Star is a
straight Russian stallion who is both pretty, 16 hands tall, holds track
records, and has sired winners in every category of competition open to
Arabs, including a number of very successful endurance horses.

Randy Eiland