shoes

Karla karperk@rocketmail.com
I am having difficulty finding a correct shoe for my horse.
I have a Morgan Mare that I ride 2 to 4 hours every day.  I
cannot keep her in shoes.  She is currently in the toughest steel
shoes made which are then forge fired for additional
strengthening.  I did have borium on the toes and heels, but she
became sore after 2 years in that set up.  Now Mouse wears out
her shoes every three weeks.  Any suggestions?  My farrier is
also stumped.  He has never had another horse become sore from
the borium.