=?iso-8859-1?Q?Fwd: RC: =3D?iso-8859-1?Q?New shoes =3D3D swollen h ?=

Barb Peck bpeck@together.net
Barb Peck
bpeck@together.net.

Alot of horses "travel crooked" and go that way
without problems their whole lives.
By traveling crooked, do you mean the hind over track isn't
in line with the front print? Or something else?

Sometimes trying to make them track straighter
actually causes a physical problem where none exisited
before.

When you say the hocks swelled, but the vet wasn't concerned,
was it thoroughpin?  or was the whole joint swollen?

I would be concerned if I change my horses shoeing, and
it caused a joint to swell... there must be some torgue
on the hock joint that is cause by the corrective shoes.
Even though thoroughpin is just considered a blemish,
I'd be concerned about that too if the horse was clean
before the corrective shoes.

Barb