Re: RC: horse licking gravel/dirt

Heidi,

My horse was doing this just last night. He's been pawing at the ground
under our covering out back that used to be an equipment covering...base
of packed gravel. He must have licked two holes in the ground 2" deep
each. He even has a mineral block as well!

I have no idea what he's trying to get from it.

Susan and Fly Bye (who has brown lips and tongue from licking dirt!)