Whatever Works for You!

Couldn't help it guys (and gals!)....... does this fit the RC protocol???
Karen in PA

***************************
Whatever Works for You!

 The old cowhand came riding into town on a hot, dry, dusty day.  The
 townsman watched as he slowly dismounted and tied his horse to the rail
 outside the saloon.

 The cowboy then moved slowly to the back of the horse, lifted its tail,
 and planted a big kiss where the sun don't shine.

 As he then walked by, the townsman had to comment.  "I couldn't help but
 notice you as you got off your horse.  That's quite an unusual ritual."

 "Yep," replied the cowboy.  "I got me some bad chapped lips."

 "And that cures them?" asked the townsman.

 "Nope, but it keeps me from licking' em."

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.