HM battery direction--Help!

Hello All!  This will be very quick.  Can anyone email mail me quickly about
which direction the batteries go in a HM when replacing them in the watch
part and the receiver part?  Is the side with the writing on it(+) face up or
the other way around, I didn't pay attention to it when I started removing
the batteries....:(   And didn't want to go dig out my instructions, which is
what Rob (my husband) will tell me to do if I ask him.....:))  Thanks.  Rae
Bolton