Re: RC: RC: Potassium low/sodium OK

That may be true in most areas of the US. However, in the SE and along the gulf
coast, the summer heat and humidity can be so oppressive that the intake from
forage cannot keep up with the lost. There are many stretches where the night
time low is in the 80's and the nighttime humidity is in the 90% range.  When the
horses are sitting in the shade and sweating from 24 hours a day in mid August
some potassium supplementation is very beneficial for many horses.

Truman

--
Truman Prevatt
Brooksville, FL

Mystic "The Horse from Hell" Storm
Buck's Mystic Karma
Rocket a.k.a. Mr. Misty
Jordy a.k.a. Bridger (when he is good)
Danson Flame - Hot Dog I'm healed and ready to go.

http://www.mrsl.com