www.dok2001.com The Day of Knights

tom sites goearth@shentel.net
Hello,  Larry Lewis and myself are going to Vienna in Mid June to survey the course, generally check things out and visit the orphanages in Budapest.  Anyone who is on this route that would like to give us insight,  lease horses or generally be involved in whatever capacity may e-mail me directly or sign our guest book at www.dok2001.com .  thank you tom sites and larry lewis