RC: sure cure for delicate subject!

a sure cure for delicate subject.
a week long spa treatment from a hottub to Sven rubbing my aching back and
tummy. It can't be complete with out several gallons of (insert favorite
icecream here) and some chocolate bars as well. Maybe Pizza to polish it
off. To heck with the ride!
Carla (someone turn me over I need to grill the other side)
Ansata (mom your about well done on the front!)
Haley (mom I am out of the foamy stuff!!)
Rob (do you know how much spas cost?????!)