Re: RC: Re: delicate subject

In a message dated 1/12/00 5:09:37 PM Eastern Standard Time,
ayers@plainfield.bypass.com writes:

<< Maybe Howard is envious....he's obviously too old and out of condition
 to be attractive to anyone young enough to be concerned with the
 "delicate subject".  Also, he drinks too much! <g> >>

John must be snowed in.  He's got nothing better to do than pick on me and
cabin fever's setting in.  That's OK John, I'm going to an Endurance Ride
tomorrow and ten bucks says you're not!!  So nothing you can say or do will
irritate me whatsoever.  And three weeks after that I'm going on another one.
 How many rides have you done this month up there in Vermont?

And quit talking to Angie so much.  She's a bad reporter when it comes to my
looks or drinking habits.

cya,
Howard