Re: Up Hill or Down

In a message dated 1/12/00 5:35:39 PM Pacific Standard Time, celiak@pcrs.net
writes:

<< What bloody difference does it make if the horse's back is level or not?

 The point is (for me) how can I ride my horse down hills, during long
 distance rides, without taking all night, and keeping him healthy (?) >>

And that's the point in striving to keep him level.  The more he utilizes his
rear end, the less apt you are to a) take a header, and b) damage him.

Heidi