Re: rudeness

I must say you guys are scaring me! Maybe endurance isn't the sport for me. Does this stuff happen frequently or are these isolated incidences that I'm more unlikely than likely to experience?

Cheryl and the gang.... hey mom is this what you really want us to do?????

a now very famous rider knocked him and his horse OFF the trail once and knocked into them several times!!!!