Eddie and the facts of life

I too have found the discussion interesting. Since I started racing at age 20, that means 20 years of dealing with the chance of riding distance during my period (except when I was pregnant- which is a whole other issue), I think it is a valid, open sharing of problems and solutions.  Woman's bodily functions are no more an offensive issue than the color of your horse's urine!!! Delete, Eddie, Delete!!!!!!!!  Or stay tuned for step by step application of hemorrhoid medication!!!!

Laura Hayes NE Region, AERC #2741