Re: RC: Re: RE: Delicate Subject

I too, am finding this subject very useful!  Hey buddy, it's a fact of life
for us women, and needs to be dealt with.  Maybe you should stick to
attending all male rides.  I don't consider myself a "feminist" in the
60's-70's revolution sense, but I have to tell you, posts like yours make me
wonder if Gloria Steinman wasn't right after all . . .

Trish & pretty David
in Michigan

<< Let's see, we have talked about male anatomy and saddles and comfort, oh
 yes, and tights for men as well for the same reason, but something that is a
 fact of life to us women just like those subjects are to men, you are
 OFFENDED?  Puuleeeze. It's a darn valid concern, very pertinent to every
 female rider except menopausal women. How could YOU be so insensitive? If
 you don't like it, just hit that little key called DELETE.

 When it comes to the sport of endurance, there are a lot of little nasties
 to deal with, be it critters, horses, weather, terrain, etc. Thanks to
 ridecampers, I found out about Desitin, and I thank the the Lord I did.
 Relief on those long chafing rdes! I don't relish cleaning my gelding's
 sheath either, but there's another fact of horse life!

 See my point.. or did we delete already?

 Helga Loncosky
 Archival Morgan Record
 http://home.att.net/~a_m_r/index.html
 Beacon Morgan Horses, Ltd.
 http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Acres/5292/
 hblmh@ptd.net
 No heaven can heaven be, if my horse isn't there to welcome me.