delicate subject

Delicato shy@riders.com
In brief and with as little detail as possible, this is what I've
learned the hard way:

Lesson 1:  Instead are really neat and safe for long periods of time, BUT
if you don't get it in just right, or if it shifts (long bucking fits can
make it shift, for example), you'll spring a terrible leak.  I don't use
them for rides anymore, because when it goes bad, it goes REALLY bad.

Lesson 2:  Tampax don't work great either, but I'm not going to say why.

Lesson 3:  Nothing plugs you up better than an OB tampon.  Insertion &
removal are less than pleasant, but they really work going hard down the
trail, no matter what comes your way.  I don't use them for every day, but
won't use anything else on a long ride.

Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-