Got a problem here!

I have a problem here.  I sold three horses to someone last year - an
inexperienced but willing person.  I started one of them under saddle
for the guy at his request.  He is most happy with that horse, has made
much progress.  The other two were sold unstarted.  One is a mare that
is now with the guy's girlfriend in OK, in foal.  The other, a gelding,
is still with the guy - but we now have a major problem.  His email to
me is below.  I am tempted to tell him to bring the horse back to me,
but Paul & I are trying to get out of the horse business - the guy wants
to get rid of this horse, but is so angry he doesn't want to put any
more effort into  him - I know not want to pay more board or training
or...  There was more to the email than I have included, and some of it
was about taking the gelding to the killers.

I told him to calm down & wait a few days till I solve the problem.
This is a very nicely bred gelding - purebred Arabian by BA Bey Elation
out of Suletta HCC.  He was a sensitive but not whacko horse when he
left us.  No offense to the guy, but he is not the most sensitive of
horse handlers.  Sully is about 7 or 8 I believe, and is a tall horse.
He is also beautiful.  Help!

--
Lif & Paul Strand   STRAND ENTERPRISES   http://www.fasterhorses.com