Biltmore-Omni Status

Just a short note- I am working on  a summary paper with some
conclusions.. however Ridecamp has come up with all the correct response
- for the most part-- see this list CAN do something -redeeming; for the
sport.
This is WHY Steph started this list

I have been talking with a good number of riders, comparing notes
and spend almost 3 hrs on the phone with a very good friend, and super
person
DR Kathleen Crandle, DVM Ph.D. .. yes LETTERS -- but she has MANY more
that mean MORE such as OD100TT-3 or 4 times  ROC -- and more 'buckles'
then most other academia .
but she knows her stuff.

Looks like it was a very BAD SAT race day for many more then little ole
me and Omni.. what a mess at France.. Way too bad..

will get my summary out soon.
thank you all for the public and many private responses .. AND there
were NO flames. just great.
ROger

MOST of the correct answers were in my posting and from the RC list.