Provo/SLC Utah

Anyone from Provo area? I will be out there at the end of the month, and am
looking for something to do (like riding maybe!), on June 1st and 2nd while
my hubby is at a wood turning symposium. We are driving up to Boise first
earlier in the week so I can buy my new Moyle colt. Even if you are not from
the Provo area, if you can suggest some cool things to do or see, I'd
appreciate the advice...
Thanks, Becky