Re: RC: RACISM

In a message dated 5/11/00 9:37:10 AM Pacific Daylight Time, ETRAIL@aol.com
writes:

<< What does this have to do with endurance riding...give me a break! >>

Guys, Tracey is having trouble with her e-mail--if you haven't noticed, her
posts that "should have" gone private have been coming to us, but without
ridecamp appearing as an addressee.  She has admitted to being a computer
newbie.  Can anyone more computer literate than I help her to find out if she
has RC down as a BCC or something?  John?  Any input from RC's end to help
Tracey with this problem?

Heidi