Re: [Enduranceriders] A question about Nat. Championship Series Rides

The NC Qualifiers are only a bookkeeping notation for the National
Championship...have nothing to do with AERC points, etc.  Theyu get their
regular placing...the top ten in each weight division qualify to enter
the NC Ride.

The NC Rides are like any other AERC sanctioned rides, same points, etc.
Only difference is you have to qualify to enter it.  Although the ride
and awards are based soley on weight division finish, overall points are
recorded just like any other AERC ride.

Randy