Re: RC: Re: Bloodwork

suendavid@worldnet.att.net writes:

<< n the CBCs I've seen recently, they were still consistently more alkalotic
 than acidotic, including in some top tenning horses.  Lowest pH I've seen
 was around 7.36, hardly a horse carrying enormous loads of lactate.  But I
 haven't seen data from any of the nine-hour 100 screamers.

 Susan G (HI SARAH!!!!) >>

The screamers also are alkalotic. I've seen no indication of latate buildup
at all in endurance horses.

ti