Re: RC: Re: EN editor

At 10:20 PM 5/10/00 -0600, Teresa wrote:
I assume that folks are going by the line on page one of EN that says editor Doyle L Patrick.  whether all Executive directors of AERC will also be the EN editors I dont' know.

Yes, I did finally get off my lazy butt & look in the EN for that info!  But as I said to someone else about this on another list, I bet that whatever "problems" EN and AERC have don't go away just because Doyle left.  Lif

Lif & Paul Strand
  STRAND ENTERPRISES fasterhorses.com
providing you with alternatives for your life
Web Page Design * Computer Graphics * Internet Research * Fine Art
Blue-Green Algae & other complementary health options
Arabian Horses for Distance Riding
fax: (561) 594-4609