RC: Censoring "Death visitsRideCamp" May EN

Barb Peck bpeck@together.net
Barb Peck
bpeck@together.net

First of all, I'm not posting to give my opinion
on what I think of Howard's article, or it's content,
factual or other wise,  or whether or not I think
the guy can even write a good story.

I will say that I think Howard got EXACTLY what he wanted..
which was a rise, or an emotional response.. from
just about every one.  He created turmoil, and he likes
that.  I think he's smilin' right now, keepin' score.

I do not beleive in censorship.
I beleive in choices (because we're lucky to live
somewhere where we HAVE them).

Whether or not EN exercized good or bad judgement in their
choice of articles, and/or authors is a matter of opinion,
and every one that wants their opinion heard on that subject
can write or Email the magazine and express it.

Period the end.
Barb