Re: RC: Re: Death Visits Ridecamp in the May EN!!!!!!!

Angie, Since we discussed this "article" to death a few months ago in
Ridecamp, and also the discussion about Howard mentioning your name in any
connection, I will only say that I, too think the article was totally
inappropriate for EN and again, NOT even that well written.  Please forward
my comment to EN.

Also, did anyone else's EN have doubles of pgs. 9-16 and 57-64, but lacking
pgs. 17-24 and 49-56?  The only advantage to that is my copy didn't have the
continuation of Howard's little story.  jeri