Re: RC: Shower Help

At 02:33 PM 5/9/00 -0700, Dorothy wrote:
Does anyone know who or what business I can contact to buy the smallest shower known to mankind that would fit on the short wall of my horse trailer?  I have about 25" to play with.

For a long time we hung a solar shower up & that was it.  And of course, there's always the bucket bath method - just ladle water over your head from a bucket of shower temp water.  It works!

We recently saw someone with a 12v pump and a bucket of hot water - the pump pulled the water out of the bucket through the flex tubing and out of a shower head.  That's pretty luxurious for trailer camping.  Lif

Lif & Paul Strand
  STRAND ENTERPRISES fasterhorses.com
providing you with alternatives for your life
Web Page Design * Computer Graphics * Internet Research * Fine Art
Blue-Green Algae & other complementary health options
Arabian Horses for Distance Riding
fax: (561) 594-4609