High Horses

In a message dated 5/9/00 3:28:54 PM Mountain Daylight Time, woa@stormnet.com
writes:

<< I agree with you, Michelle and wrote the same opinion to Frank who was
 defending the bashing of the web site breeder. >>

Interesting manner in which to address what you think I wrote.
I'll make it simple for you, if a horse has bad conformation, prudent
horsemen note it and when asked for their opinion of that horse, they can
tell the truth, or they can lie.
    I was not defending the "bashing of the web site breeder", but I feel
that Kim had every right to voice her opinion on this list, in the manner she
was able and was defending her right to say it.
    Not everyone "turns a phrase the same",...heck, some folks on the list
just have no manners at all and continually posture themselves high on their
horses as to be able to look down at others who may not be blessed with what
they perceive as social graces and even basic spelling skills.
    And, hey, before you get off that high horse of yours (no wonder you like
'em tall), look further back in the archives and I'm sure you'll be able to
find much better targets for your off-the-mark bowslings.

    Frank.
    (no cute little maxims or idiomatic expressions to follow my name, darn.)