Biltmore Analysis OMNI

Roger, for what it worth, it has been my experience that a horse's
metabolism starts to change or adapt for this sport at  around 200
miles.  I don't think it's a coincidence you were at your 250th mile.
Some of the horses I have started get thru this phase better than
others...Don't get me wrong, I think your analysis is 100% terrific.  It
should be stored in everyone's library as a good resource to check  when
it happens to them.  No I'm not a vet, but I've started lots of horses
(kind of my speciality, since I like lsd).  It just seems like if a
horse is going to have a problem, i.e., lameness, metabolic, mental or
physical, it's at this critical 200-250 mile point.  Anyone else?
btw...I've never thanked you for telling to get the hrm watch off the
arm next to the wrist watch and also to explain why my monitor went to
250! (because of those hi tension wires)..I nearly fainted until you
explained that, whew!