Sleeping Feet

>but after i get of my horse and start to walk/run any distance my feet
fall asleep and then deep pain sets in.

I have had problems with my feet falling asleep when I ride.  The source is
actually lower back.  Try some lower back exercises and stretches on a
regular basis and be sure to do a good warm up and stretch before a ride.

Try having a podiatrist check out your shoe fit if the problems is really
isolated to the foot.