No Subject

Hi, Celeste.  Yup, it's me.  Doing legal work for the local vet can be a bit incestuous at times!!!!

No, I don't do endurance, I event.  But the 2 disciplines aren't that dissimilar in terms of conditioning, nutrition, foot care, etc, and I find the endurance riders on the site a hoot - much more fun than dressage queens and arrogant show jumpers.  Also a lot more knowledgeable than the shop girls I sometimes meet on a related site (but the less said the better, although I know Deanne is lurking and will know what I mean)