Re: RC: [Fwd: Backyard stallions]

That's just it, Frank
It's your opinion and remember that old saying "When I want your
opinion...."
Sorry, but I agree with Louise here. It was not my understanding that
ridecamp was a place to bash other people's horses, breeding program,
hair color,... you get my drift. If I am mistaken in that assumption,
Steph, just let me know and unsubscribe me right now. I signed on with
the idea that this was a learning forum in which to share ideas,
endurance news and discuss solutions to riding challenges--- not a place
to publicly bash and embarrass. It took a lot of courage for Kim to go
on record to apologize for what she did and I respect her for that. I
certainly have been guilty of opening my mouth (or my email
communication) when things would have been better left unsaid. You are
correct in your premise that you are entitled to your opinion--- we ALL
are, including the woman who believes her horses are of breeding
quality. What I believe you've missed evaluating is whether ridecamp is
the proper forum for this type of opinion. I do value your opinion here
on such matters as helmets, training procedures....and I believe you
have much to share which we can all learn from.
P.S. If you feel a need to comment on my breeding program, I'd welcome
the feedback, good or bad, but would rather have it in a private post
(unless it's REALLY REALLY GOOD <BG>)
Sincerely,
Bette
Bette Lamore
Whispering Oaks Arabians, Home of TLA Halynov
http://www.stormnet.com/~woa
I've learned that life is like a roll of toilet paper, the closer it
gets to the end, the faster it goes. Smell the roses!