Happy Birthday to me...

Today is my birthday..
In spite of all the crap I had to deal with last year...
Today is my Birthday and by gosh I am going to enjoy it!! So I am gonna eat
tons of cake, icecream and sweet stuff.
(co-workers got me a german chocolate cake...yummy!)
So wish me a happy birthday ridecampers I am happy to be alive, kickin and
in Horse heaven!!
I am celebrating my 28th bday with one year expertise!
Cinco de Mayo isn't the only reason to celebrate!!
Carla (heading to my party....)
Ansata (hey cool birthday cake!!)
Haley (ohh ohh I want a piece with a rose!!)
Rob (Honey hope you enjoy the roses and the new Easy ride stirrups!)