Re: e-mail info on CA State Park District manager of American River area

Carol kamikazearabs@ca.freei.net
I should have read all the archives before posting that last note. I can't believe the rangers raided the camp also. This is an outrage. I urge everyone to contact the California State Park District Manager of the American River District c/o Folsom Lake.I hope AERC officials will also contact him and let him know that the policies are unacceptable and need to be changed. His name is Bruce L. Kranz and his e-mail sites are bkran@parks.ca.gov and bkran@san.com