Fwd: Subject: Lost Saddle in Md

Md Ridecampers,

Please help spread the alert on the saddle lost at Carroll County Equestrian
Center, details are forwarded.

Thanks,
Nancy
Md

---- Begin included message ----
Hi,

I know it seems like all the e-mails we send these days contain bad news
but this is not the case!! We try & help where we can and this is one of
those situations.

On Wednesday May 3rd at 7.30pm, a 17" Crosby Prix de Saute saddles was
left in the parking lot of the Carroll Co. Equestrian Center. The saddle
is about 10 years old, in good condition and the person who has
misplaced it is understandably upset. She is hoping the nice person who
found it will call her so that she can be reunited with it.

Her name is Lou Steinfort and she can be contacted on 301-854-2467 or by
e-mail, her address is louise.steinfort@ssfs.org. If you wish you can
call the store or e-mail us and we will pass any information on.

Thanks for your help, I promise the next e-mail will contain good news!!

Cheers

Andrew
Stablemates

---- End included message ----