Re: syria

In a message dated Thu, 4 May 2000 11:37:23 AM Eastern Daylight Time, "owens" <owensall@sierranet.net> writes:

<< Dear Tom;
<she incurred a "green stick" fracture in the earlier incident, then later
the complete fracture occurred. Nothing to be done with a break like that. >
That's sad.  I guess that's why we silly American endurance riders do that
total waste of time:  long, slow distance.  Silly us.
Katee

This horse had more solid miles in her than you can imagine in your wildest dreams.

ti