Re: RC: Re: LD was nervous horse

I've done 6 rides - all SE region. One ride was fairly hilly. In the other
five rides the max winnng 50 time has been about 4:15.  Several were sub 4
hours. The winning LD times have been about 2 hours.

Truman

Truman

--
Truman Prevatt
Brooksville, FL

Mystic "The Horse from Hell" Storm
Buck's Mystic Karma
Rocket a.k.a. Mr. Misty
Jordy a.k.a. Bridger (when he is good)
Danson Flame - Hot Dog I'm healed and ready to go.

http://www.mrsl.com