Free ReactorPanel Fittings at Prineville ride

FREE ReactorPanel Saddle Fitting Clinic

I am organizing a saddle fitting clinic to be held at the Prineville ride on
Friday afternoon (May 12) and possibly Sunday morning (May 14).   Lynne
Glazer will be doing the fittings assisted by myself and Julianna Sowash.
There will be a variety of saddles available for demo's and fitting.  Anyone
who is interested in participating please contact me so I can sign you up.

If you want to know more about these saddles you can find the website at:
http://www.eqwi.com/reactorpanel/

Dawna Bynum-Boyd
dbynum-boyd@perkinscpas.com  or
endurzrider@worldnet.att.net