Re: RC: mare vs gelding for endurance

Hi Tonya,

It has been my experiance over the years that there are two kinds of riders,
one who no matter what you said or did will never like mares, totaly
predigests and I don't mean this in a mean way, they let all the mare stuff
get in the way and will not ever see past that.  Then there are the ones like
me who like the little something, called homones, I think, which geldings
don't have anymore.  It can be subtle or it can be not so subtle.  It all
boils down to either you like mares or not, personally I love them, I have 3
and 1 gelding, so if you like the mare don't let the sex stand in your way.
Just my two cents, I like geldings to.

Sandy
Sorrento, FL