RE: RE: Re: [Enduranceriders] NEED HELP

This is very, very interesting. Steph, I have had several other messages
condemning me for my views and stating my opposition to the position of
specific Veterinarians.

Please refer back to my posting. I have not mentioned any person, I have not
mentioned any country, I have not mentioned any profession, I have not
mentioned the gender and I have not been singular in my direction. And I did
not mention any "conflict of interest"!

I have made a statement of position, on a subject of interest and of
discussion. I am aware of the advantages of our technological advances in
communication, I am aware that certain persons are the subject of criticism
and I am aware that this is a hotly debated subject. But I am also aware
that there are always two sides of a controversy, that unless both sides are
explored there is no satisfaction in the final out come.

Now let me make a far out but not impossible comparison that has not yet
occurred but could. A person is elected as a Director for Region A as that
is where they reside. At the end of the first year they move to Region B and
decline to resign from their Directorship. After all they are not all that
far away from the membership considering the modern methods of
communication, they are not out of touch, think of the experience they have.
Now, before you bring forth the Rule 8.7 about moving to a different region,
I will assure you that applies only to the point keeping system. So, as a
member of the AERC in Region A should you be represented by a person
residing in Region B?

To conclude this missal, I am not pointing the finger at any person (and
there is more than one person involved), I an providing a point of
discussion on the subject not voiced prior to my posting. Please do not read
into what I write, things I do not write.

Bob Morris