American River ride.

I was not at American River, but I can make phone calls when I think an injustice has been done. I called Bob and Larry today. Larry called back and left a message on my voice mail. He told me to call him again tomorrow, he would be in all day. But he indicated management had been warned a year ago? Or more? I'm not sure, the message got cut off.  Anyway we need to know both sides, I love to fry government officials, and make their life hard when they are unreasonable. But if management was warned, and they didn't attempt to find a solution with the park managers, then I can't raise H--- when I'm not on good moral ground. So management, what really happened?  How long did you know this? Is this camping site a normal camping site or just for this ride. Are others allowed to camp here uncontained? What are park managements concerns, were meetings held to address these concerns? Anyway we need to know all the facts before getting too mad. And then we can address their concerns and make the ride happen next year. Or if not, invite the news cameras to the raid so everybody gets to see our government in action.

Jim Mitchell
(the FBI will be monitoring me now)