American River Raid

Well usually I just lurk, but I to was at the American
River Ride, and I was one of the people getting a
ticket with Rambo, and yes he did have his hand on his
gun.  What a joke!!!  His name is Randy Trefry badge
number 724.  Anyway I was on the phone all day trying
to find out how much my ticket was going to be,
because the phone number Rambo wrote on the ticket was
disconnected.  Finally I got a hold of a real person.
His name is Bob Willamson (916)988-0205 ranger
supervisor, I think.  He stated that the self
contained camper rule was put into the contract with
ride management 2yrs ago. I still never found out how
much this ticket is going to cost.  The next person
above Bob Willamson is Larry Froley Chief Ranger.
Larry Froley is also Rambo's boss (Randy Trefry) They
are headquartered at the Califronia State Parks,
American River District,7806 Folsom-Auburn Road,
Folsom CA 95630.  You can e-mail them at
rwill@parks.ca.gov.  Hope this info helps.
CCC