The $100K colt

Hello, Campers,

  I've been out of the net lately so I have a question regarding that German
fella who's riding around the world. He was selling the colt his mare
produced for the low low price of $100,000.
Does anybody know if the actually sold the colt for that, or if he sold it at
all?
Boy this still makes me feel like the guy is a carpetbagger............
Michelle