Re: RC: what IS rider option?

At 07:07 PM 04/29/2000 -0400, CMKSAGEHIL@aol.com wrote:
>  If there is as much abuse of this
>concept as you and others suggest, then perhaps the veterinary committee
>should look into this problem.

Heidi:  There is bad vetting everywhere.  I have yet to go to any region
where it's been totally ideal 100% of the time.  There are excellent vets
everywhere, but there are certainly not enough of them.

The problem isn't that there is abuse, but rather, lack of
consistency.  Things vary greatly from region to region, and sometimes even
from ride to ride within the same region.

Or maybe I've just been going to too many rides and should keep my mouth
shut :*).

So does anybody know how the American River ride and the SASO IV ride went
today?