Looking for a horse

A friend who is not on the internet is looking for an endurance horse.
She is very experienced and kind to her horses. She rides to complete
and brings her horses along slowly. She also owns show horses. In other
words, the horse would have an excellent home and the best care
possible.
 This is her wish list:
1. horse must be at least six years old
2.Prefers 14.3 hands (She is a feather weight)
3. Must be a gelding
4.Should have trail experience and isn't spooky
5.Capable of being a 50 mile horse( she's not interested in racing or
100's)
6.Sound (of course)
7. Arab any color
8. Will pay $$ for the right horse
9.No horses off the track please
You can email me with your phone number so she can call you. We live in
So. California but will consider out of state horses.
Thanks,
Sue Grahl