Re: Re: Unidentified subject!

I know they're both effective, I was just worried whether it would be dangerous to use Quest if he has encysted worms.  I may just do the panacur thing instead, or use Eqvalan now and ivermectin in two weeks time.
-----Original Message-----
From: hn.heather <hn.heather@wanadoo.fr>
To: Tracey <tracey@tbt.co.za>; ridecamp@endurance.net <ridecamp@endurance.net>
Date: Wednesday, April 26, 2000 10:45 PM
Subject: RC: Re: Unidentified subject!

Tracey

but now I need to use something against Bots, and I have two choices : eqvalan or Quest.  If he has a worm infestation (and I know he does), even though it won't be too bad (as he was wormed regularly with eqvalan prior to the Talmin episode, would I be silly to use Quest.

Both Eqvalan (ivermectin) Quest (moxydectin) are effective against bots.

Heather
SW France