mall solutions and shopping

I think I will tell my kids (when I can muster up the courage to want to
pass something the size of a watermelon thru that part of my anatomy) that
Santa doesnt visit till December 26th..
I dont want to be sacrelige here but hey why not???? I mean all the money I
can save.. I can buy myself a few things... perhaps a nifty little GPS that
has a nifty little thing-ama-botchy that can pinpoint my body if Ansata
decides to put me in a nice comfortable gulley so they can find me.
Just think all the little silly toys that are a hit will be 1/2 price.
and imagine all the great trees will be free!!!
As for mall shopping it is soooo overated....I would rather shop at nifty
little outlet stores. Also I set a budget and stick to it. If I can get my
step mother in law a neat little slicer, dicer, drink mixer, shoeshiner and
bikini waxer all in one for a cheap price hey.... its hers and at a cheap
price too!!
Christmas is soooo overated.. I would rather get back to the basics perhaps
like "Gift of the Magai" (sp) type kind of Christmases when we had one great
gift and a couple of useful ones as well.
Carla (Wait isn't that on sale? it has a tear can I get some $$ off?)
Ansata (Mom?? what is it with the bulk size Aspirn bottles you got?)
Haley (Asprin?? I am outa here!)
Rob (wow did you see Haley take that fence?? I think she cleared it pretty
good!)