Re: RC: clothes

In a message dated 4/27/00 9:20:32 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
guest@endurance.net writes:

<< What do I wear for COMFORT as far as below the waist wear?  I ride western
- if that's a help.  Thanks a lot.  EEEEKKKKKKKK!  I'm so excited!!  >>

Pants without seams!!  If you MUST wear jeans, wear tights or pantyhose
underneath.  But you'll be much more comfy in some sort of riding tights, or
even (what I used to do before riding and biking tights became readily
available) leotards with shorts over 'em.

Heidi
(Who grew up as a tough ranch kid in blue jeans riding every day, and did my
FIRST ride--Virginia City 100--in blue jeans, and finished with inside
surfaces of knees and thighs that closely resembled hamburger...)