Its in the Shoes!!

I pay a good 65 and up unless I can find my personal New Balance shoes on
sale. I have horendous foot problems. (me not the horse)
I use my old ones for riding.

I will pay the amount my farrier suggests I pay. I believe my farrier wants
the best from my horse. SO I will pay what it takes to shoe my horse. I
would do it for me why not her?? Course I am not paying anything right now
as she is barefoot. Mom aint riding much.

Still no move date down yet..... I keep promising were moving to Kentucky.

Carla (due for somemore NewBalances SOON!!)
Ansata (MOMMMM I got my feet in cow poooooooo....ewwww)
Haley (look mom my new shoes are steal shinyyy)
Rob (You need some shoes babe those look ready for the saddle)