No Subject

Okay, so I'm heartily pissed off at hearing about how wonderful Sugar Beet Pulp is, when in South Africa, every time I ask for it, I am met by a "Hug, ag Lady is that like beetroot what you puts in a salad?  Or is it like what you puts in soup?"

So, guys, help me out on this one.  I can't find the stuff and I desperately need to put some weight on my new boy, who is getting all the hay he can eat.

Another question.  My oh-so-learned-vet-, he who I pay vast sums of money to, and who spent many a year studying at an institute of veterinary medicine, prescribed Talmin as a dewormer.  I used it consistently from October last year to February this year and, wonder of wonders, my horse has worms.  I have used ivermectin since, but now I need to use something against Bots, and I have two choices : eqvalan or Quest.  If he has a worm infestation (and I know he does), even though it won't be too bad (as he was wormed regularly with eqvalan prior to the Talmin episode, would I be silly to use Quest.

Seeya
Tracey