Re: RC: My apoligies / virus fixed

In a message dated 4/25/00 2:03:36 PM Pacific Daylight Time, paulm1@jps.net
writes:

<<  I am soo sorry I sent a virus to Ridecamp,  I had no idea I had done so.
I now have Norton 2000 virus controll, I advise you all to get something, as
I said I am very sorry for any trouble caused.
 Mary Anne Maynard

 ---- >>

Don't sweat it!  We all will do it at one time or another.  I kind of figure
its the internet version of having some big green thing stuck between your
teeth at a party.....you've got it, you don't know it and it kind of bugs
everybody else :))

Sylvia